1. What are your hours of operation?
VTN's hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM eastern standard time. Orders placed after 5:00 PM eastern time will be processed the next business day. VTN will make every reasonable effort to return audio files within 24 hours. Orders placed between Friday 5:01 PM eastern time and Monday 8:59 AM eastern time will be processed after 9:00 AM on Monday.
2. What happens if my script is not a :60, :30 or :15 spot?
If your script is not a standard broadcast :60, :30 or :15 spot, you will be charged $49 per page, whereas one page = no more than 20 lines, double-spaced, Times New Roman size 12 font minimum, with standard margins. If you are unsure of the cost, email
us your script and we can quote it for you.
3. Why when I submit a few short tags or copy that is less than :30 or :60 combined, am I required to pay more than $49?
Scripts that are not narrations (ie.. radio spots, TV spots, tags, donut inserts, etc…), $49 is our minimum fee per unique piece of copy. A “unique piece of copy” includes, but is not limited to, a short tag, an insert, or any copy that can be used to create a unique version of a spot. For example: One :15 script = $49, however ordering three :10 tags = $147. If you are unsure of the cost, email
us your script and we can quote it for you.
4. How many takes of the audio will I receive?
We typically provide 2 or 3 takes of the raw, unedited voice from the talent.
5. How long does it take to receive my audio?
Audio ordered before 1:00 eastern time is generally returned within 3-4 hours. Audio ordered after 1:00 eastern time may be returned by 5:00 PM eastern time the same day or generally by 10:00 AM the next business day depending upon time of order. Some orders may take 24 hours or longer to deliver. Your audio will be sent to you via email.
6. Does the $49 fee include production of a finished spot?
No. Our fees are for raw, unedited voice files only. Editing audio or mixing audio with music and/or SFX is available, but those services will incur extra charges. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive a special order code if you would like production with your order.
7. What happens if I need revisions cut?
If we mispronounce a word when a guide was given, omit a word, or make a punctuation mistake, we will provide a re-read from your original talent at no extra charge. Just request the re-read by replying to the email that contained your audio. If you change your copy, you must fill out a new order form and you will be charged for another spot.
8. What happens if my script times out to be more than the time I chose once read by the talent?
We will have the talent read it at a comfortable pace (which may be longer than the time requested) and a faster pace to squeeze it in the appropriate time. Please keep in mind a general rule of thumb: Voice talent ALWAYS read slower than you.
9. I have more than one script. Can I order them at the same time?
No. Our system is currently built to handle only one script per order and payment. To submit multiple scripts, please submit multiple orders.
10. Can I have the talent read the script as an audition free of charge?
Unfortunately not. One of the major reasons we're able to offer you such an affordable rate of $49 per spot is because our talent know they are going to get paid every time we send them a script.
11. How do I pay for my voice order?
We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB cards. Simply enter your credit card information in the appropriate boxes on our order form.
12. Will I get a receipt for my order?
Clients do receive email confirmations of orders. Clients that create an account can log-in, click "Account", and choose "Review Past Orders" to view and print records from previous orders.
13. Why should I get an account with voicetalentnow.com?
Accounts are optional, and you are not required to have one to place an order. You can use your account to check the status of your order, view your order history, and rate your favorite talent. You can also keep track of talent you've previously hired and receive exclusive offers for future orders.
14. Why are some talent grayed-out and I am unable to click on them?
If a talent is grayed-out and you cannot click on him/her, that means that talent is unavailable today. ‘Unavailable” = sick, on vacation, completely booked up, or just out of the studio.
15. I am a client and I would like to share Voice Talent Now's voice talent with my clients without sending them to the actual site. How do I do that?
Simply go to this page
and select the talent you would like to share with your customers. Once you pick your talent and click the GENERATE PREVIEW LIST button, this will generate a link to a private web page at a different (and generic) website address that does not link back to voicetalentnow.com. Share that new address by copying and pasting it into an email to your customer.
16. I'm a talent that would like to be represented by VTN. What do I do?
Submit an email letter of interest only to email@example.com
. Do not attach audio files. Once your email is received by our casting department, instructions will follow.
17. I have a question that is not listed above. How can I get my question answered?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will respond as quickly as possible.